Greentown Labs and Saint-Gobain are seeking submissions from entrepreneurs with innovative ideas to disrupt the built environment value chain.
The Greentown Labs InNOVAte 2019 Challenge is a 6-month accelerator program housed at Greentown Labs in Somerville, MA, and focused on fast tracking entrepreneurs with the mentors, team members, business and technical resources they need to launch successful ventures with direct support from Saint-Gobain.
Specific areas of interest for the Greentown Labs InNOVAte 2019 Challenge include, but are not limited to the following categories:
- Design & Plan: Processes, tools and technologies to improve planning and construction including selection and specification of materials and solutions
- Procure & Distribute: Materials, products, and services (physical, virtual) ordered and delivered from manufacturer to jobsite and/or end user and all steps in between
- Build & Construct: Processes, tools, technologies to enable construction including materials installation and management. Enabling efficient and high-quality installation plus collaboration between different stakeholders including architects, general contractors, builders, and specialty construction trades (specific to North America)
- Operate & Occupy: Connecting product and material solutions to enhanced value created for owners and occupants
Interested innovators and entrepreneurs are encouraged to learn more and apply by the April 8 deadline!
The H2 Refuel Accelerator — a unique partnership between Fraunhofer TechBridge, Greentown Labs and the Urban Future Lab — offers unparalleled collaboration opportunities for startups who want to bring their hydrogen innovation from concept to market. The program is sponsored by Shell and Toyota, and supported by NYSERDA.
Specific focus areas for the H2 Refuel Accelerator include, but are not limited to the following categories:
- Startup technologies that promote cost reduction for capital costs, operating costs or streamlining construction of infrastructure
- Startup technologies that increase the reliability of hydrogen infrastructure and capabilityies at a global scale
- New capabilities in all hydrogen value chains and infrastructure
Interested innovators and entrepreneurs are encouraged to learn more and apply by the March 13 deadline!
With support from a corporate partner, Greentown Launch is a 6-month acceleration program that identifies, incubates, and advances prototype-stage companies. Energy startups are increasingly searching for corporate partnerships to de-risk their businesses, while large corporations scout widely for startups of strategic interest; the goal of Greentown Launch is to facilitate mutually beneficial connections which can lead to great results for both the corporate partner and the selected, participating startups.
Learn more about our 2018 Greentown Launch Program, the BOLD Ideas Challenge, in partnership with Schneider Electric:
Learn more about Greentown Launch by viewing this brief video; thank you to our SunRISE I and II partner, DSM, for supporting this project!