NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS UNTIL AUG. 30:
GREENTOWN LABS AND BASF CIRCULARITY CHALLENGE
Are you up for the Greentown Labs Circularity Challenge?
The Circularity Challenge will engage entrepreneurs from around the world with innovative ideas to disrupt the plastics, energy storage and recycling value chains to enable a circular economy in partnership with BASF.
Specific areas of interest for the Greentown Labs Circularity Challenge include, but are not limited to the following categories:
- Plastics: Push the limits of plastics recycling
- Batteries: Create ways to reuse, recondition or recycle batteries
- Digital Tools: Digitally enable new circular business models
GREENTOWN LABS AND SAINT-GOBAIN INNOVATE 2019 CHALLENGE
Greentown Labs and Saint-Gobain have officially kicked off the InNOVAte 2019 Challenge! Entrepreneurs with innovative ideas to disrupt the built environment value chain have been selected and will be announced shortly.
Specific areas of interest for the Greentown Labs InNOVAte 2019 Challenge include, but are not limited to the following categories:
- Design & Plan: Processes, tools and technologies to improve planning and construction including selection and specification of materials and solutions
- Procure & Distribute: Materials, products, and services (physical, virtual) ordered and delivered from manufacturer to jobsite and/or end user and all steps in between
- Build & Construct: Processes, tools, technologies to enable construction including materials installation and management
- Operate & Occupy: Connecting product and material solutions to enhanced value created for owners and occupants
📅 Mark your calendar for the final showcase of this program on October 24, 2019!
H2 REFUEL ACCELERATOR: RE-IMAGINE WHAT HYDROGEN COULD DO
The H2 Refuel Accelerator — a unique partnership between Fraunhofer TechBridge, Greentown Labs and the Urban Future Lab — offers unparalleled collaboration opportunities for startups who want to bring their hydrogen innovation from concept to market. The program is sponsored by Shell and Toyota, and supported by NYSERDA.
Specific focus areas for the H2 Refuel Accelerator include, but are not limited to the following categories:
- Startup technologies that promote cost reduction for capital costs, operating costs or streamlining construction of infrastructure
- Startup technologies that increase the reliability of hydrogen infrastructure and capabilities at a global scale
- New capabilities in all hydrogen value chains and infrastructure
📅 Mark your calendar for the final showcase of this program on November 21, 2019!