- This event has passed.
Northeast Solar & Storage Forum 2020
March 11 @ 8:00 am - 6:30 pm$895 – $1095
The Northeast is one of the fastest growing regions for solar and energy storage. With strong policies for renewables and a local hive of innovative clean energy companies, it has the potential to lead the nation towards a decentralized and decarbonized electric future.
2020 Conference Themes
- Distributed Solar and Storage Policy Updates Across the Northeast: What to Expect of 2020?
- New York’s Solar & Storage Landscape: How Developers Are Capitalizing on VDER and BRIDGE Incentives
- What Is Next for Community Solar Across the Northeast?
- The Resilience Factor: How the Growing Threat of Hurricanes and Flooding Is Driving Development Across the Northeast
- Beyond New York and Massachusetts: Evaluating the Potential for Distributed Solar and Storage in New Jersey, the Mid-Atlantic and Emerging New England States