- This event has passed.
H2 Refuel Accelerator: Final Showcase Event
November 21, 2019 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pmFree
Please join us on Thursday, November 21 to celebrate the successful conclusion of the H2 Refuel Accelerator!
The H2 Refuel Accelerator — a unique partnership between Fraunhofer TechBridge, Greentown Labs and the Urban Future Lab — offers unparalleled collaboration opportunities for startups who want to bring their hydrogen innovation from concept to market with the support of Shell, Toyota, and NYSERDA.
At this event attendees will:
- Have the opportunity to network with executives from Shell & Toyota
- Listen to pitches from the H2 Refuel Accelerator startup participants
- Learn more about hydrogen’s potential as a zero-emissions fuel!
- Learn more about Shell & Toyota’s innovation priorities and the H2 Refuel Accelerator
Meet this year’s participants:
- Celadyne: Nanocomposite membranes for high-performance electrolyzers and fuel cells with simple heat and water management.
- Ecolectro: Commercializing Alkaline Exchange Materials that make electrolyzers and fuel cells less expensive and longer lasting.
- Electro-Active Technologies: Renewable hydrogen from waste via a coupled bio-electrochemical process at high electrical efficiency.
- HYGEN: Connected to regular gas grid HYGEN’s supercharger fuels your gas-powered vehicle at home/office in just a few minutes.
- pH Matter: Catalyst materials and unique cell design that enables low-cost hydrogen generation for energy storage.
- Protium Innovations: Lightweight liquid hydrogen tanks and fueling solutions for reliable hydrogen-electric vehicles.
- Skyre: The world’s leader in converting waste H2 and CO2 into economic opportunity.
Check out the H2 Refuel Accelerator landing page for more information on this accelerator.