- This event has passed.
Greentown Labs BOLD IDEAS CHALLENGE: Final Showcase
January 17 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pmFree
This event will celebrate the successful conclusion of the Greentown Labs BOLD IDEAS CHALLENGE.
Greentown Labs BOLD IDEAS CHALLENGE is a 6-month accelerator program housed at Greentown Labs, the largest cleantech incubator in the United States and focused on connecting entrepreneurs with the mentors, team members, business and technical resources they need to launch successful ventures all with support and collaboration from Schneider Electric.
Join Greentown Labs and Schneider Electric to celebrate the Greentown Labs BOLD IDEAS CHALLENGE Final Showcase. At this event, attendees will:
- Hear from innovation leaders at Schneider Electric
- Meet other entrepreneurs and mentors interested in working on venture creation within the energy space
- Listen to pitches from the startups that participated in the Greentown Labs BOLD IDEAS CHALLENGE
This years participants:
- Gridspan Energy: Pioneering a novel approach to electricity transmission with the goal of advancing clean energy access and security for island electricity markets. Grid-weak regions and island communities typically have worse access to affordable, resilient, and clean energy solutions than their mainland counterparts – Gridspan Energy’s mobile energy storage transmission (MEST) technology will change that.
- SunForge: Advanced Maximum Power Point Tracking Solar Charge controllers that provide the power you need when you need it most. Using advanced circuit design and construction methods honed at MIT, then refined by deployment in the harshest earthly conditions, Blue Sky Energy and Genasun charge controllers provide the most reliable and efficient power management systems available.
- Singularity: Building AI for the future of energy infrastructure, integrating distributed energy resources with the grid to jointly optimize economics, carbon emissions, and reliability.
- Titan Advanced Energy Solutions: Developing and producing advanced battery management systems for lithium ion battery (LiB) consumer electronics, automotive and storage markets.